Seller Mission Statement
- To help you sell your home with the least amount of stress and inconvenience!!
- To educate you about the marketplace.
- To help you position your home competitively so you can get top dollar.
- To propose how best to reach the segment of the market most likely to purchase your house.
- To help you get you where you are going on time.
Buyer Mission Statement
- To locate the perfect property for you
- To educate you on all areas of Santa Fe matching your search criteria.
- To educate you on pricing history and pricing trends.
- To insure you are 100% confident and comfortable with your buying decision.
- To keep the entire process of purchasing real estate stress free and fun.
- To always keep you in mind.
About Liz Sheffield
Liz Sheffield Biography
A fifth-generation Dallas Texan, Liz moved to Santa Fe in 2000 to begin her real estate career. With an extensive background in professional sales, Liz easily transitioned into the world of real estate and loves it! Liz joined Keller Williams International in 2012 and is very excited about the affiliation. The extended outreach of the more than 146,000 Keller Williams agents offers her customers an unparalleled networking arm which is unsurpassed in the Santa Fe market.
As the top producing broker at Keller Williams with over $142 million in sales and 250 transactions, Liz has the proven track record, experience, expertise, patience and communications skills necessary for successful real estate negotiations. In 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 Liz was recognized as the #1 top selling Realtor in the Keller Williams – Santa Fe office. In 2016, she achieved a record year with more than $16.5 million in volume and 28 transactions. Liz has also consistently ranked in the top 5% of all realtors in the Santa Fe market.
Liz initially focused on helping mostly out-of-state buyers with various budgets, interests and backgrounds locate properties that best suited their particular needs. Because of this, she is extremely knowledgeable with all areas and price ranges of Santa Fe. Over time her business evolved into a balanced 50/50 mix of both sellers and buyers and because of this she created Liz Sheffield and Associates. Her team consists of Karren Sahler, Transaction Manager and a licensed Associate Broker with over 17 years of real estate experience. Karren joined Liz in 2012 and has been instrumental in getting the team to the next level.
About Karren Sahler
We’re always available to help out, get in touch with us any time